This smoothie recipe is much tastier than the last. While I do like bananas, too much banana taste makes the smoothie less enjoyable for me because I prefer to taste the sweeter fruits. So, for this one I kind of adapted the recipe.
What you need:
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 banana (save the other half for breakfast or a snack!)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- I cut up my mango ahead of time and let it freeze overnight.
- Simply add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy with your breakfast!