I've seen this done on several blogs (specifically here and here) and I decided I wanted to give it a go. It's a list of 23 things I want to do before I turn 24 and what better way to display it than on my 23 birthday. It is kind of like a bucket list but with things I can do in a year. I feel like this will get my motivated to actually enjoy life instead of just sitting around and letting the days pass by. I will continue marking off things I have done during the next year here.
2. Get a stamp in my passport
3. Visit a history museum
5. Complete my New Years Resolution of reading 20 books
8. Go camping
9. Buy a bike (and ride it!)
11. Find a church
12. Learn more about tea
13. Get an adult job!!!
14. Walk (or exercise) more
>>Gordo's Pub and Grill
>>Mekong Thai Cuisine
>>Arnold's Bar and Grill
>>Cincy Steak & Lemonade
>>Tom + Chee
17. Have a Leonardo DiCaprio movie watching day
18. Build a fort out of blankets
21. Learn to walk in heels
22. Go on an impromptu weekend trip
23. Go stargazing (especially December 21)
I have the link for this post in the bar above. I will cross out and update the page as I complete my list.