What you need:
- 1 can chickpeas
- Olive Oil
- Additional spices
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse with water.
- Use a paper towel to dry the chickpeas. I didn't have a paper towel so I used a clean towel. Feel free to remove the skins. I removed some of them, but I didn't make a big deal about it.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chickpeas on a oven safe baking sheet. Then shake them around so they are evenly coated.
- Put in the oven at 400F for 30-40 minutes. Make sure they are crunchy, not chewy.
- Season with salt and any other spices you would like.