Anyway, I figured I would try this out since I had 2 of the 4 ingredients. I was a little skeptical at first. I mean avocado as dessert? Plus, since I gave up desserts for Lent I figured it was a way around it. I'm eating a vegetable! ;)
What you need:
- 2 peeled avocados
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- graham cracker crust (I used reduced fat and it was still delicious!)
- whipped cream (optional -- I didn't use it)
- In a blender put the peeled avocado and lemon juice. Pulse a couple of times. I had to scrape the edges and mix the avocado a few times.
- Add condensed milk and blend until creamy.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Enjoy! It's super easy and delicious!