Kendra and I got to hang out a few days ago and catch up. She invited me to come over and make dinner, and since I LOVE food I didn't hesitate to accept the offer. She made a recipe she found on Pinterest, and for dessert I made this recipe I found on Pinterest. It is very simple and tastes like a creamsicle.
What you need:
- Frozen raspberries (they are kind of expensive, so one day I'm going to experiement with just plain raspberries)
- Vanilla ice cream
- Sparkling raspberry juice (the recipe called for sparkling apple juice, but Kroger had every kind of sparkling juice but apple - it still tasted delicious!)
- Heat the frozen raspberries until runny.
- Scoop yourself some ice cream into a cup with layers of raspberries.
- Top off buy pouring the sparkling juice over top making sure not to make the mixture to liquidy.
- Swizzle together and enjoy!