Back story: Yesterday I was at work cleaning the steam table. I twisted my body around the side to make sure it was turned off, but at the same time I was also draining water. In order to make sure the water wasn't going to over flow (moments before it did) I whipped back around not realizing that the plastic protector was sticking out and in my way. I managed to knock my head, near the temple, right into it. I had to stop everything for a few minutes then I started to lose hearing in my right ear. Luckily, the hearing loss only lasted about 15 minutes. I filled out a incident report, but today I only have a headache!
2. Received a letter from a friend!
3. Had a 10 year old tell me that he had a crush on me, "but not in that way."
4. Drank massive amounts of tea!
5. Was reminded of my trip to San Francisco, and it made me really want to go back.
6. Continued reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.