What you will need:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat over to 325 F. Butter or spray a 9x5x3 in. loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a small bowl mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in milk and cinnamon.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 1 hour-1 hour 10 minutes