What you need:
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz can green chilis
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut fat off chicken as necessary. Put in sauce pan with a little oil and cook thoroughly.
- As the chicken is cooling cook rice as recommended on the box.
- As the rice is cooking put all ingredients, except for the cilantro, together in a large bowl.
- Shred the chicken as you like. I pulled it apart with my hands, but you can chop it up too.
- Add the chicken and rice and mix everything together, also add salt and pepper if desired.
- Put in an oven safe dish and top with cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until heated thoroughly.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and enjoy!