What you will need:
- 1 10oz can condensed Cream of Broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup of mayo (the recipe said reduced fat, but Kroger didn't have a small amount)
- 2 tablespoons skim milk (or 2%)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheese (I used colby jack)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- Parmesan cheese
- I first started off cooking the broccoli and the quinoa. I followed the directions for the recipes quinoa instead of the boxes directions.
I put 3/4 quinoa and 1 1/2 cups of water into a saucepan and let it come to a boil. Once it started boiling I reduced the heat and let it boil for 10 minutes.
I just used frozen broccoli so I just added a little water and let it steam. Once done I cut up the broccoli into smaller pieces because they were huge chunks.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk, shredded cheese, sugar and pepper until well mixed.
- Stir in quinoa and broccoli
- Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly on the edges and golden.